This Terms of Service (TOS) is a contract that sets out the rights and responsibilities of SISA HOST and registrants of domain names and hosting products through SISA HOST (Customer, you or your). This TOS incorporates other agreements between SISA HOST and you such as the registration agreements and dispute resolution procedures. SISA HOST provides domain name registration and hosting services to you either directly, or in conjunction with other businesses. These businesses may have contracts that differ from this TOS. We will provide you with links to these contracts on request. These other agreements, along with this TOS, are collectively referred to as the “Agreements.” These Agreements may be modified for time-to-time without notice to you. You agree to be bound by these modifications.
DisclaimerSISA HOST shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. We makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for our services & also disclaims that any kind of warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Payment IssuesWhen you order to our any product and service, you are buying a pre-paid service. All payments will be paid advance using automatic payment gateway or manual payment system. Renewal notices will sent some times via email from 15 days before the renewal date. If you are unable to renew the service to last renew date, your hosting and domain will be suspended and we are not responsible for any data loss. For web hosting plans we will setup your account without any paying. We recommend clients are to pay by using payment gateway for safe transaction. We accept all kind of Debit, Credit, Visa & Mastercard. Also accept mobile banking (bKash, Rocket & Nagad). We don’t accept any kind of Virtual Card. Sometimes we need some documents from you to verify your payment. So you have to co-operate with us.
You can cancel your (Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting) plan within the first 15 days for a full refund. It is applicable only for: (1) If you face any technical difficulty with our server. (2) Any feature is missing which we discussed at package specification. (3) Any other server error which we can not resolve. If you are cancel your service within 15 days you receive a full refund on your (Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting) plans only. Note: Refunds are not available for Domain Registration, Domain Transfer, Free Domain with hosting, Any kind of offer plans & Reseller Hosting. Credit on your account cannot be refundable and it’s must be used for purchases and renewals.
Acceptable Use Policy
A. You agree that you will NOT use the Services to:
- Violate any applicable local, state or federal law or regulation, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, anti-piracy, or other intellectual property law or regulation, or any export control or child pornography law, or encourage or enable others to violate any such law or regulation.
- Transmit, distribute, publish, post, store, link, or otherwise traffic in information, software, or material that:
- Constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes or relates in any manner to child pornography, child erotica, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts, or is otherwise obscene.
- Drugs related website
- Alcohol/Wine related website
- Adult/ Sex related
- Encourages, glorifies, incites, or promotes illegal activity or drug use, excessive violence or cruelty, or Ponzi-type schemes.
- Is fraudulent or facilitates phishing, hacking, or identity theft, or attempts to impersonate the identity of a third party.
- Infringes upon a third-party business, intellectual property, contractual, privacy, or fiduciary right or improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information.
- Contains malicious applications or code of any type.
- Makes or facilitates any form of computer, server, or network attack or disruption.
- Is defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing or abusive.
- Send, post, host, enable, or facilitate any types of mail-bombs or SPAM (“SPAM” is defined as any type of unsolicited e-mail).
- Use or provide open proxies or Internet Relay Chat (IRC).
- Host any type of servers or other server applications that are frequent targets of denial of service (DDoS) attacks or other types of attacks.
- Collect personal information such as email addresses, screen names or other personally identifiable information without the consent of the party so identified.